We maintain a fleet of approximately 8 Lasers, guaranteed less than three years old at most major Laser regattas and our sailbase. This means you never have to worry about transporting your boat and allowing you to fly into the venue.
The usual procedure is to check out your charter boat a couple of days before the start of the regatta or at the start of your training clinic. You sign a form acknowledging the condition the boat was in upon pickup and pay a damage deposit of €200, then the boat is yours to the end of the event.
At the end of the event you check the boat in and sign the boat off assuming there is no damage with our staff member.
In case of any damage to the gel coat (on the hull) will incur a 35 euro fine, spars and foils that are badly bent or broken will incur a fine of 50% of the purchase price.
Please remember all the small blocks for the control systems as we cannot supply these.
*Boat Insurance is not covered within the charter price. Please make sure that you transfer your own Laser Insurance before you travel as most regatta organizers will ask for it in writing.
CHARTER BOAT SERVICES
- Laser hull with bailer fitted.
- Racing padded toe strap, shockcord and toe strap line.
- Spars, lower and top mast, boom complete with all fittings attached.
- XD deck base fittings with cleats, but without blocks.
- Launching trolley.
Non - Covered Services
- Sails and battens.
- Foils/Blades (you can charter foils at 50 euro extra per event).
- Tiller and tiller extension (you can charter foils at 50 euro extra per event).
- Mainsheet block with spring.
- All control lines with all control line blocks.
- Traveller blocks.
- Boom vang.
- Wind indicator.
- Compass (if you use one).